Announcements – September 23, 2019 – Day A
Today’s Lunch Menu: Chicken patty/bun, Carrots, Fruit cocktail
Tomorrow’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/toast or Mini pancakes, Fruit
Tomorrow’s Lunch Menu: Corn dog, Broccoli, Breadstick, Pears
Choice 1- Chef salad Choice 2 – Egg salad sandwich
Reminder: Please sign up before 9:45. Sign up before 1st block or after 1st block.
- Sukup Manufacturing is providing a job shadow opportunity on Friday, October 4th, for high school juniors & seniors. The event will run from 9:30 – 2:00 and include lunch. The career paths students are able to shadow include: welding, CNC lathes/machining/lasers, paint, tool and die, industrial maintenance and mechanics and fleet maintenance. This will be the only opportunity to shadow these particular careers with Sukup this school year. It is limited to 10 students per career area. Please see Mrs. Lillquist for more details!
- Seniors please stop in the office ASAP!! Diploma covers will need to be ordered soon!
- Waldorf University is hosting a Fine Arts Weekend Friday, September 27th and Saturday, September 28th. There are workshops on song writing, auditions, improv and more, plus an opportunity to meet with fine art students and stay in the dorms. Please see Mrs. Lillquist for more information!
- There will be a representative from UNI here on Monday, September 30th from 11:00 – 12:00. Please stop by if you have any questions!
- The Iowa High School Athletic Association is partnering with the National Federation of High Schools to bring students a discounted rate for an ACT/SAT prep program. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
- Upcoming dates: 9/24 – Varsity volleyball at Osage 7:00pm
9/27 – Varsity football at Belmond-Klemme 7:00pm
Happy belated birthday, Cannon Craighton – 9/21!
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful