Announcements – September 25, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Walking taco, Green beans, Fruit slushy, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or Apple frudel, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Shrimp, Mashed potatoes, Corn, Mandarin oranges, Milk
- NHS Meeting today during Warhawk time (Sept 25th).
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Volleyball bus leaves for North Butler at 4:30 today. Good luck, girls!
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones.
- Students, please make sure you are aware of our school policies, specifically regarding parking, cell phones, and the dress code. Now that we are back into a routine during the school day, the expectations should be upheld. Thank you for your cooperation.
- A representative from Iowa Central will be here Wednesday, September 26th from 2:00 – 3:00 in the high school conference room.
- A representative from LaJames will be here Thursday, September 27th from 9:30 – 10:30 in the high school conference room.
- The next ACT Test Date is Saturday, October 27th. The deadline to sign up for this date is Friday, September 27th. If you have any questions or would like to pick up a practice booklet, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- There is a job shadow event at Sukup on Friday, October 5th from 10:00 – 2:00 and lunch will be provided. This is for juniors and seniors and it is first come, first serve basis. It is limited to 10 students per career, so please see Mrs. Lillquist ASAP to secure your spot. Areas include: Welding, CNC Lathes/Machining Centers, Lasers/Robot Welder, Paint, Tool & Die and Industrial Maintenance.
- There is a career exploration event on Tuesday, October 9th from 9:30 – 11:30 at Eaton in Belmond. This is open to students in all grade levels. This opportunity will allow you to explore a variety of careers in the manufacturing field including human resources, engineering, finance, machine operation, production supervision, etc. If you are interested, please see Mrs. Lillquist ASAP.
Happy birthday Cassandra Calaway and Keanna Peterson
You Will Never Have This Day Again – So Make It Count!