Announcements – September 26, 2019 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: BBQ pork/bun, Baked beans, Mandarin oranges
Tomorrow’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/toast or breakfast pizza, Fruit
Tomorrow’s Lunch Menu: Pizza, Green beans, Pineapple
Choice 1- Chef salad Choice 2 – Egg salad sandwich
Reminder: Please sign up before 9:45. Sign up before 1st block or after 1st block.
- Cross Country runners are to be dismissed at 2:45 for a 2:55 bus departure. Good luck to night in Manly!
- There will be a short FFA meeting today during Warhawk time. This will take place in the north gym.
- Sukup Manufacturing is providing a job shadow opportunity on Friday, October 4th, for high school juniors & seniors. The event will run from 9:30 – 2:00 and include lunch. The career paths students are able to shadow include: welding, CNC lathes/machining/lasers, paint, tool and die, industrial maintenance and mechanics and fleet maintenance. This will be the only opportunity to shadow these particular careers with Sukup this school year. It is limited to 10 students per career area. Please see Mrs. Lillquist for more details!
- Ellsworth Community College is hosting a Conservation Technology Day on October 11th. The event is from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and includes lunch If you are interested, please see Mrs. Lillquist for more information.
- Mid-term grade check will occur on Friday after school. Ineligibility for activities will begin on Monday if needed. Please make sure you take care of business this week and keep the grades up!
- Seniors please stop in the office ASAP!! Diploma covers will need to be ordered soon!
- There will be a representative from UNI here on Monday, September 30th from 11:00 – 12:00. Please stop by if you have any questions!
- The Iowa High School Athletic Association is partnering with the National Federation of High Schools to bring students a discounted rate for an ACT/SAT prep program. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
- Upcoming dates: 9/27 – Varsity football at Belmond-Klemme 7:00pm
Happy birthday, Trey Despenas!
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.