Announcements – September 28, 2018 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Grilled Chicken breast on a bun, Coleslaw, Chips, Pineapple, Milk
Monday’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or Mini pancake, Juice, Milk
Monday’s lunch menu: Chicken wrap, Green beans, Applesauce, Milk
- ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 1ST, WEAR PURPLE in honor of mental health awareness month.
- Football players will be dismissed at 2:00 for a 2:15 departure for Graettinger. Good luck tonight!
- On October 3rd, WF will participate in a state-wide 30 minute walk out at the track from 1-1:30pm. Check in to 3rd block and please bring a sweatshirt in case it is chilly.
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones.
- Students, please make sure you are aware of our school policies, specifically regarding parking, cell phones, and the dress code. Now that we are back into a routine during the school day, the expectations should be upheld. Thank you for your cooperation.
- The next ACT Test Date is Saturday, October 27th. The deadline to sign up for this date is Friday, September 27th. If you have any questions or would like to pick up a practice booklet, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- There is a job shadow event at Sukup on Friday, October 5th from 10:00 – 2:00 and lunch will be provided. This is for juniors and seniors and it is first come, first serve basis. It is limited to 10 students per career, so please see Mrs. Lillquist ASAP to secure your spot. Areas include: Welding, CNC Lathes/Machining Centers, Lasers/Robot Welder, Paint, Tool & Die and Industrial Maintenance.
- There is a career exploration event on Tuesday, October 9th from 9:30 – 11:30 at Eaton in Belmond. This is open to students in all grade levels. This opportunity will allow you to explore a variety of careers in the manufacturing field including human resources, engineering, finance, machine operation, production supervision, etc. If you are interested, please see Mrs. Lillquist ASAP.
The Secret To Your Success Is Determined By Your Daily Agenda!!