Announcements – September 30, 2019 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Scalloped potatoes/ham, Corn, Applesauce, Bread/butter
Tomorrow’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/biscuit or biscuit/bravy, Fruit
Tomorrow’s Lunch Menu: Pork tenderloin/bun, Baked beans, Peaches
Choice 1- Chef salad Choice 2 – Chicken salad sandwich
Reminder: Please sign up before 9:45. Sign up before 1st block or after 1st block.
- Sukup Manufacturing is providing a job shadow opportunity on Friday, October 4th, for high school juniors & seniors. The event will run from 9:30 – 2:00 and include lunch. The career paths students are able to shadow include: welding, CNC lathes/machining/lasers, paint, tool and die, industrial maintenance and mechanics and fleet maintenance. This will be the only opportunity to shadow these particular careers with Sukup this school year. It is limited to 10 students per career area. Please see Mrs. Lillquist for more details!
- Ellsworth Community College is hosting a Conservation Technology Day on October 11th. The event is from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and includes lunch If you are interested, please see Mrs. Lillquist for more information.
- Seniors please stop in the office ASAP!! Diploma covers will need to be ordered soon!
- There will be a representative from UNI here TODAY, Monday, September 30th from 11:00 – 12:00. Please stop by if you have any questions!
- UNI is hosting a “Be a Teacher Day” on Friday, October 11th. This is a special visit day open to all students interested in teaching. Please see Mrs. Lillquist for more information.
- The Iowa High School Athletic Association is partnering with the National Federation of High Schools to bring students a discounted rate for an ACT/SAT prep program. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
- Upcoming dates: 10/1 – Volleyball (H) 7:00pm
10/4 – Football (H) 7:00pm
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful