Announcements – September 4, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Popcorn chicken, Mashed potatoes, Carrots, Bread/butter, Applesauce, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/muffin, or Apple fruedel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Crispitos, Mexican rice, Broccoli salad, Peaches, Milk
- Any student who plans to bring a date who is not currently a student at West Fork should pick up a form from the office. These should be returned by September 19. Please see Mrs. Willms if you have any questions
- NHS meeting on September 11th during Warhawk time in Mrs. Sears room.
- Cross Country athletes are to be dismissed at 3:00 for a 3:10 departure. Good luck tonight in Belmond!
- Volleyball bus departs at 4:15 for tonight’s match at Newman Catholic. Good luck girls!
- Boys varsity locker room needs to be cleared out after school and will be locked at 3:30 for tonight’s JV football game against Osage. Good luck boys!
- Please come to the office to pick up football pictures.
- National Honor Society applications are a available for juniors and seniors with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher. See Mrs. Sears for details
- Applications for NHS are due by Friday September 14th.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before or after the office is open).
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones.
- If you paid for an activity pass, please stop in the office.
- Picture Day is scheduled for, Tuesday, September 18th.
- Seniors: Starting Tuesday, September 4, seniors are only required to stay for Warhawk time and lunch when we have homeroom or a student is requested by a teacher. Thank you to all seniors for you patience and flexibility with our open campus policy.
- Students, please make sure you are aware of our school policies, specifically regarding parking, cell phones, and the dress code. Now that we are back into a routine during the school day, the expectations should be upheld. Thank you for your cooperation!
It’s not the years in your life, it’s the life in your years.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.