Announcements – September 4, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Popcorn chicken, Mashed potatoes, Carrots, Bread/butter, Applesauce, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/muffin, or Apple fruedel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Crispitos, Mexican rice, Broccoli salad, Peaches, Milk
- Any student who plans to bring a date who is not currently a student at West Fork should pick up a form from the office. These should be returned by September 19. Please see Mrs. Willms if you have any questions
- NHS meeting on September 11th during Warhawk time in Mrs. Sears room.
- Cross Country athletes are to be dismissed at 3:00 for a 3:10 departure. Good luck tonight in Belmond!
- Volleyball bus departs at 4:15 for tonight’s match at Newman Catholic. Good luck girls!
- Boys varsity locker room needs to be cleared out after school and will be locked at 3:30 for tonight’s JV football game against Osage. Good luck boys!
- Please come to the office to pick up football pictures.
- National Honor Society applications are a available for juniors and seniors with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher. See Mrs. Sears for details
- Applications for NHS are due by Friday September 14th.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before or after the office is open).
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones.
- If you paid for an activity pass, please stop in the office.
- Picture Day is scheduled for, Tuesday, September 18th.
- Seniors: Starting Tuesday, September 4, seniors are only required to stay for Warhawk time and lunch when we have homeroom or a student is requested by a teacher. Thank you to all seniors for you patience and flexibility with our open campus policy.
- Students, please make sure you are aware of our school policies, specifically regarding parking, cell phones, and the dress code. Now that we are back into a routine during the school day, the expectations should be upheld. Thank you for your cooperation!
It’s not the years in your life, it’s the life in your years.