Announcements – September 7, 2018 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Corn dog, Green beans, Bread & butter, Mandarin oranges, Milk
Monday’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or Pancake on a Stick, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Monday’s lunch menu: Tenderloin on a Bun, Baked beans, Peas, Fruit slushy, Cookie, Milk
- Any student who plans to bring a date who is not currently a student at West Fork should pick up a form from the office. These should be returned by September 19. Please see Mrs. Willms if you have any questions.
- Football bus to Manly departs at 4:30. Good luck against Central Springs tonight boys!
- It’s is time to start thinking about SPEECH!
- There will be an informational meeting in Mrs. Schafer’s room TUESDAY MORNING SEPTEMBER 11th. Stop in at your convenience.
- NHS meeting on September 11th during Warhawk time in Mrs. Sears room.
- National Honor Society applications are a available for juniors and seniors with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher. See Mrs. Sears for details.
- Applications for NHS are due by Friday September 14th.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before or after the office is open).
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones.
- If you paid for an activity pass, please stop in the office.
- Picture Day is scheduled for, Tuesday, September 18th.
- Seniors: Starting Tuesday, September 4, seniors are only required to stay for Warhawk time and lunch when we have homeroom or a student is requested by a teacher. Thank you to all seniors for you patience and flexibility with our open campus policy.
- Students, please make sure you are aware of our school policies, specifically regarding parking, cell phones, and the dress code. Now that we are back into a routine during the school day, the expectations should be upheld. Thank you for your cooperation!
Try to Be a Rainbow in Someone’s Cloud!
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.