Monday, February 17, 2020 – Day 4
Today is Monday, February 17th Day 4
Lunch- Chicken Fajita, Broccoli, pears.
Breakfast- Cereal/Biscuit or Biscuit and Gravy, Fruit.
Lunch- Chili, Crackers, Cottage Cheese/Peaches, Cinnamon Roll. ***NOTE: Menu Change***
- Tuesday, February 25th
Steam Group#2 Meeting- Please have a note from parents for after school plans.
- NIACC is offering a moped safety course. More information available in the office. Students MUST be 14 or within 6 months of their 14th birthday to enroll. Classes begin Saturday, February 29th.
- West Fork School District driver’s education course is now available through Drivewise to any 8th graders and older that have their instruction permit. Classes will begin on Thursday, February 6th at Sheffield Campus. More information available in the office.
- The PTO is hosting a K-8th grade talent show on Sunday, February 23rd here in Rockwell. The show will start @ 2p.m. with practice before @ 12:30.
- “Literacy Luau” Family reading night will be Thursday, March 5th from 5-7 p.m. in the big gym.
- Starting Thursday, February 6th- After School activities bus will be available on Monday, Tuesday, & Thursdays until Thursday, April 16th.
Tuesday, February 18th @ 4:15
Away Vs. Belmond Klemme