Tuesday, November 19th Day 1
Today is Tuesday, November 19th Day 1
Meals: November Menu
Lunch- Corn Dog, Peas, Pears, Lemon Creme Pie.
Breakfast- Cereal/ Toast OR Apple Frudel, Fruit.
Lunch- Tator Tot Casserole, Peaches, Bread/ Butter.
Coming up this week:
- Friday, November 22- 5th Grade Visiting Rockwell Nursing Home.
- Please remember that flu season is around the corner. Good hand washing, proper sneezing and coughing etiquette will help prevent germs from spreading. Please remember that our policy is if your student is sick with fever, vomiting, or diarrhea they must be symptom free for 24 hours in order to return to school.
- West Fork Candy Grams are back. Send a sweet treat to a friend, a teacher, or someone special. Please purchase your candy gram in the office for $1.00. All proceeds will benefit the spirit of west fork program. Due
- Wrestling Apparel order forms are available in the office. Order forms and are due tomorrow. Order Form
- Dance Clinic Sign Up forms are due Friday, November 22nd.
Tuesday, November 19 @ 4:15 p.m.
Away Vs. Newman Catholic
Location: Newman Catholic High School
Dismissal- 3:25PM Bus Leaves: 3:30PM
Monday, December 2 @ 4:15PM
Home Vs. Central Springs
Tuesday, December 3 @ 4:15PM
Away Vs. North Butler Middle School
Location: Clarksville High School
Dismissal 2:45PM Bus Leaves: 2:50PM
Archery Club- Sign up sheet available in the office. Grades 4-12 are welcome to participate. Practice begins Sunday December 1st 430-7pm.